Rose cottage is a lovely cottage with lots of character. Originally the hay shed, the original stone wall is exposed to create a rustic atmosphere.
It is slightly larger than the other cottage and situated at the top of the Courtyard.
It has great views of the Courtyard and the Sliabh Mish mountains.
A Large living room tastefully decorated with lovely panelling and open shelving.
- Smart tv and excellent wifi.
- Large windows overlook the gardens.
- A Lovely country style kitchen with a traditional handmade dresser adorned with cookery books and crockery.
- Fully equipped with every modern convenience.
- Upstairs you have a lovely master bedroom with great views of the Courtyard and the adjoining fields.
- Decorated in muted shades of grey and bespoke made furniture.
- Luxurious bed linen in 500 thread count and feather and down duvets.
- There is a separate bathroom.
- There is a lovely twin room with an en suite.
- The stairs is fitted with safety gates perfect for toddlers.
- You have your own private patio area surrounded by box hedging lavender and wild roses.
- Perfect for morning coffee as it is a great sun trap.
- Sleeps 4