Rose cottage is a lovely cottage with lots of character. Originally the hay shed, the original stone wall is exposed to create a rustic atmosphere.
The spaceIt is slightly larger than the other cottage and situated at the top of the Courtyard. It has great views of the Courtyard and the Sliabh Mish mountains. A Large living room tastefully decorated with lovely panelling and open shelving.
FeaturesOn-site there is a tennis court, playground and barbecue area and there is free wifi also available.
- Large comfy couches a lovely open fire. Smart tv and excellent wifi.
- Large open plan kitchen with original exposed stone walls.
- Handmade kitchen cabinets in muted shades of green.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all modern conveniences.
- Upstairs the main bedroom has great views of the garden and mountains.
- Lovely original cast iron king size bed dressed in luxurious bedlinen and feather and downs duvets.
- A collection of lovely handmade and vintage furniture completes the look.
- There is a separate bathroom for the double bedroom.
- The twin room has great views of the back of the Courtyard overlooking the garden, tennis court and playground.
- A lovely bright room with a en suite.
- There is a very nice patio area with the original cobble stones with lovely views.