Named after the Sliabh Mish mountains which is the backdrop to the Courtyard. A delightful cottage with a large living area and an original cast iron fireplace.
The spaceDecorated in neutral shades of soft greys and white panelling wainscot create a relaxed atmosphere. Large comfy couches with a lovely mix of furniture.
- A large flatscreen smart tv with high speed wifi
- A collection of cookery and garden books adorn the shelves.
- Bright modern fully equipped kitchen with exposed red brick and bespoke made cabinets.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms.
- A double bedroom with a king size bed dressed in beautiful 500 thread bedlinen.Custom made headboard
- Tastefully decorated with lots of attention to small details. There is a separate bathroom.
- The other bedroom has two twin beds and an en-suite
- Perfect for a family or two couples
- Outside your cottage you have a lovely seating area
- Perfect for morning coffee.
- Sleeps 4/5 as an extra fold up bed is available on request.